This dark balsamic vinegar showcases a characteristic barrel-aged bourbon flavor tempered with the caramel flavor of the balsamic vinegar – a perfect flavor pairing.
Interesting uses for Bourbon Balsamic Vinegar would be:
- Desserts: Pour over tira misu or cheesecake. Top ice cream or brownies. Use for candied or caramelized walnuts and pecans.
- Proteins: Look for darker meats such as steak or lamb. Use as a marinade with our Blood Orange EVOO. Use by itself as a steak sauce.
- Seafood: Use this as a finishing glaze on grilled salmon or tuna.
- Veggies: Mix in with caramelized onions or sauteed mushrooms.
- Cocktails: Add to an Old Fashioned, or mix with Fireball and apple juice.
- Mocktails: Add to Ginger Beer with a splash of OJ. Muddle with cherries or figs, and soda water.
- Salad Dressings: Mix with Apple Cider Vinegar and Dijon Mustard.
- Blood Orange EVOO
Grape Must, Red Wine Vinegar, Natural Flavors
Imported from Italy