- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 Tbsp Adobo Lime Rub
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and mix well.
- Trim any fat from your chicken breasts and dispose of fat. Place chicken breasts in a Tupperware container or a plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate. Let marinate for at least an hour, and as long as 8-12 hours. Turn chicken over at least once while marinating.
- Prepare grill, and grill chicken for a few minutes on each side(about 4-5 minutes per side). Cook until the internal temperature is 165 Degrees F.
- After chicken has rested for 5 minutes, slice thinly against the grain of the meat and serve.