- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a non stick doughnut pan with pan spray.
- In a medium sized bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, Apple Pie Spice, and salt. Stir dry ingredients with a fork to make sure all dry ingredients are combined and that there are no lumps.
- In a separate bowl whisk together apple butter, apple cider, canola oil, and Pure Vanilla Extract. Add the wet ingredients to dry and stir until everything is combined. I did not need to use a mixer, everything came together nicely with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared doughnut pan, filling each mold about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, When done the doughnuts will spring back when gently pressed with your finger.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for a few minutes then transfer them to a cooling rack until ready to serve.